We work strengthening democratic institutions by promoting transparency, participation and citizen collaboration, as well as accountability mechanisms. We seek to contribute to the improvement of public policies and management with a human rights perspective.
- Public Budget
- Transparency and information access
- Open government
- Integrity and corruption
- Monitoring and participation in open government policies, whether local, national and international.
- Promotion of improvements in mechanisms of public information for access at all government levels.
- Advocacy for the improvement of integrity and corruption prevention policies.
- Research and monitoring of public budgets, linked to Fundeps work agendas.
- Awareness and information actions around electoral periods.
Area Coordinator › Nina Sibilla
María Victoria is a lawyer from the Faculty of Law of the National University of Córdoba (UNC). She completed his Master’s degree in Governance and Human Rights at the Autonomous University of Madrid (UAM). She was an intern at the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights in Washington (2017) and at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in San José, Costa Rica (2019).
Previously, she worked as a lawyer in the Judiciary of Córdoba.
She participated in research teams on environmental and social rights at the Center for Legal and Social Research (CIJS) of the UNC and has teaching experience in the areas of Human Rights and Professional Practice.