Fundeps, in collaboration with the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University announces renewal of the internship program Internship rented in the months of January.
February and March 2020 at the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University in Washington DC.
Below, we offer a google translate version of the original article in Spanish. This translation may not be accurate but serves as a general presentation of the article. For more accurate information, please switch to the Spanish version of the website. In addition, feel free to directly contact in English the person mentioned at the bottom of this article with regards to this topic.
- O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University Law Center –
- Fundeps – Foundation for the Development of Sustainable Policies
Requirements for submission:
- Be enrolled as a regular student of the Law degree at the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Córdoba.
- Have approved or are studying International Public Law.
- Have a general average, with deferrals, of 7 or more points.
- Have excellent management of written and oral English.
- Deadline for submission of applications: September 27, 2019.
- A UNC Selection Committee will choose a list of five to seven pre-selected people, who will be called for an interview to be conducted in English on September 30, 2019, instead of confirming.
- On October 2, 2019, the Selection Committee will send a list of three to five people to the O’Neill Institute for National, whose team will decide the person selected for the internship.
- The selected person must participate, during the months of October, November and December, in activities related to the human right to health, in the Fundeps team.
Documentation to present:
- Letter of motivation in English justifying the application to the internship program of the O’Neill Institute
- Detailed curriculum vitae in English, in no more than 3 pages
- Scanned copy of the analytical certificate (not electronic version)
* The materials must be sent in digital format in a single file in Acrobat Reader format (.pdf) to the address: email@example.com, indicating in the subject: Call O’Neill – “Name of the candidate”.
- Interest in the area of the right to health or human rights.
- Academic research experience.
- Work experience in civil society organizations.
- English level.
- The consideration granted by the O’Neill Institute during the months of the rented internship (January, February and March) allows to cover accommodation and living expenses during those months as well as the tickets from Córdoba to Washington, DC.
- Fundeps makes available an honor credit for those who need support to meet the anticipated cost of paying the air ticket, in conditions to be determined.