Discussion on “Transparency and Accountability”
On Wednesday, October 3, the “Transparency and Accountability” Conversation will be held at The Tech Pub located at Velez Sarfield 576 – 5th floor, City of Córdoba.
“Below, we offer a google translate version of the original article in Spanish. This translation may not be accurate but serves as a general presentation of the article. For more accurate information, please switch to the Spanish version of the website. In addition, feel free to directly contact in English the person mentioned at the bottom of this article with regards to this topic”
Admission is free and with limited requirements, to attend you must complete the form by clicking here
The conversation has two panels in which there are several topics, among them:
- Access to information and environmental justice
- Public-private partnerships
- Transparency in the penitentiary system
- Open Government
The people who will speak will be:
- Leandro Gómez – Environment and Natural Resources Foundation (FARN)
- Valeria Enderle – Environmental Culture Foundation Causa Ecologista (CAUCE)
- Fabiola Cantú – Latin American Center for Human Rights (CLADH)
- María Gabriela Larrauri – Civil Association for the Construction of an Open Government (AGA)
- Melisa Gorondy – Federal Institute of Government (IFG)
We will wait for you!