FUNDEPS, in collaboration with the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University and the Faculty of Law of the National University of Córdoba, announces renewal of the internship program.
Internship rented in the months of January, February and March 2018 at the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University in Washington DC.
– O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University Law Center
– Facultad de Derecho y Ciencias Sociales de la Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
– FUNDEPS – Fundación para el Desarrollo de Políticas Sustentables
Requirements for the presentation:
– Be enrolled as a regular student of the career of Advocacy in the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Córdoba.
– Have passed or are pursuing International Public Law.
– Have a general average, with postponements, of 7 or more points.
– Have an excellent command of the written and oral English language.
– Deadline for submission of applications: September 26, 2018.
– A Selection Committee of the UNC will choose a list of between five and seven pre-selected people, who will be called to an interview to be developed in English on September 28, 2018, instead of confirming.
– On October 1, 2018, the UNC Selection Committee will send a list of three to five people to the O’Neill Institute for National, whose team will decide the person selected for the internship.
– The selected person must participate, during the months of October, November and December, in activities related to the human right to health, in the FUNDEPS team.
Documentation to present:
– Letter of motivation in English justifying the application to the internship program of the O’Neill Institute
– Curriculum vitae detailed in English, in no more than 3 pages
– Scanned copy of the analytical certificate (not electronic version)
* The materials must be sent in digital format in a single file in Acrobat Reader format (.pdf) to the address: [email protected], indicating in the subject: Call O’Neill – “Name of the candidate”.
– Interest in the area of right to health or human rights.
– Academic research experience.
– Work experience in civil society organizations.
– English level.
– The compensation granted by the O’Neill Institute during the months of the rented internship (January, February and March) allows to cover accommodation and living expenses during those months as well as the tickets from Cordoba to Washington, DC.
– FUNDEPS offers a credit of honor for those who need support to face the anticipated cost of the air ticket payment, in conditions to be determined.
Instituto O´Neill: http://www.law.georgetown.edu/oneillinstitute