Given the current climate and environmental crisis, we seek the fundamental right to a healthy environment protection from a sustainable perspective with focus on communities in vulnerable situations.
- Climate change
- Agrochemicals and agroecology
- Water and sanitation
- Urban solid waste
- Native forest protection
- Infrastructure and urban development
- Environmental democracy: information access, citizen participation and environmental justice
- Environmental education and training
- Food sovereignty
- Agrochemical Emergency platform development: relevance for conflicts over agrochemicals application and tools to denounce and claim.
- Accompaniment and advice to residents of Colonia Tirolesa, Falda del Carmen and Alta Gracia in their claims for the misuse and agrochemicals application.
- Participation in the parliamentary treatment of the Provincial Environmental Policy Law and in the Native Forest Land Management Commission.
- Intervention in agrochemicals, free access to watercourses and pollution of tanneries legal cases.
- Participation in the construction, ratification and implementation of the Regional Agreement on Information Access, Public Participation and Justice Access in Environmental Matters in Latin America and the Caribbean (Escazú Agreement).
- Participation in the development of general guidelines of the Yolanda Law at the national level and in the province of Córdoba.
- Advocacy for the regulation of the National Law of Minimum Budgets for Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change.
- Accompaniment and advice to grassroots organizations that suffer violation of their right to a healthy environment, such as:Las Omas, Colectivo Todos por Nuestros Arroyos, VUDAS.
Area Coordinator › María Laura Carrizo
She is a lawyer of the National University of Córdoba, in 2013 participated in the On Line Course of Environmental Journalism -FARN- Environment and Environmental Resources Foundation, she has participated and completed the International Course: Citizenship, Rights and Equality (2017-) dictated by CLACSO on Line (Latin American Council of Social Sciences) and of the Diploma in Law of Damage and Civil Responsibility, dictated by the Cordoba Law Club, in addition to various courses and training related to human rights and environmental law.
Pulsa aquí para añadir un texto