In a context of activism against gender inequity and violence against women and the LGBTIQ+ community, we promote public policies that guarantee human rights for all gender identities.
- Sexual and (non) reproductive rights
- Feminist Economy
- Gender and IFIs (International Financial Institutions)
- Communication and gender
- Gender and political participation
- Food sovereignty
- Monitoring access to sexual and (non) reproductive rights at a local and national level. Litigation and investigation for implementing the Law of Legal and Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy. Strengthening the capacities of health workers through advice and training.
- Research, capacity building and survey of self-managed experiences close to the Feminist, Ecological, Popular and Social and Solidarity Economy, from a perspective of the sustainability of life.
- Monitoring gender public policies and research on women participation in private and public media, and publicity agencies.
- Monitoring environmental and social standards on financing for development from a gender perspective.
- Mapping women and other gender identities participation in politics and monitoring parity laws application.
- Reports presentations to international human rights organizations.
Area Coordinator › María Cecilia Bustos Moreschi
Cecilia has a degree in History, graduated from the National University of Córdoba. She is a specialist in Oral and Recent History and the author of several articles on this subject. She has a degree in Management and Design of Distance Educational Proposals (ARTEC-UNC) and is studying the Specialization in Care Policies with a Gender Perspective (CLACSO).
She has participated in research teams on Recent Argentine History (CIFFyH) and Human Rights and business (21st Century University).
She currently works professionally as a teacher at secondary and higher levels and is part of research teams on care and old age and on gender and work.
In the Gender and Sexual Diversity team, she participates in projects on media and symbolic violence, Feminist Economics and Gender, and International Financial Institutions.