“Below, we offer a google translate version of the original article in Spanish. This translation may not be accurate but serves as a general presentation of the article. For more accurate information, please switch to the Spanish version of the website. In addition, feel free to directly contact in English the person mentioned at the bottom of this article with regards to this topic”
FUNDEPS, in collaboration with the O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University and the Faculty of Law of the National University of Cordoba, announces renewal of the internship program.
– O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law at Georgetown University Law Center
– Faculty of Law of the National University of Córdoba
– FUNDEPS – Foundation for the Development of Sustainable Policies
Requirements for presentation
– To be registered as a regular student of the career of Advocacy in the Faculty of Law and Social Sciences of the National University of Cordoba.
– Have passed or are studying Public International Law.
– Have a general average, with deferrals, of 7 or more points.
– Have excellent written and oral English language skills.
– Deadline for submission of applications: 28 October 2017.
– A Selection Committee of the UNC will select a list of five to seven pre-selected persons, who will be invited to an interview to be held in English on October 31, 2017 at the UNC Law School, instead of confirm.
– On November 1, 2017 the UNC Selection Committee will send a list of three to five people to the O’Neill Institute for National whose team will decide the person selected to complete the internship.
– The selected person must participate, during November and December, in training activities on the human right to health, in the human rights area of FUNDEPS.
Documentation to be submitted
– Letter of motivation in English justifying the application to the internship program of the O’Neill Institute
– Detailed curriculum vitae in English, no more than 3 pages
– Scanned copy of the analytical certificate (not electronic version)
* The materials must be sent in digital format in a single file in Acrobat Reader (.pdf format) to the address: email@example.com, indicating in the subject: O’Neill Call – “Name of the candidate”.
– Interest in the area of the right to health or human rights.
– Academic research experience.
– Experience working in civil society organizations.
– English level.
– The consideration given by the O’Neill Institute during the months of the rented internship (January, February and March) allows lodging and living expenses during those months as well as the tickets from Cordoba to Washington, DC.
– FUNDEPS makes available an honor credit for those who need support to cover the anticipated payment of the air ticket, under conditions to be determined.
For application send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Informative talk: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at the Faculty of Law of the UNC (time to confirm via social networks)
Phone number: 03572-15666871 (Agustina Mozzoni)
More information about the O’Neill Institute.